Clean Eating Pancakes with Chocolate and Raspberries, a delicious Clean Eating breakfast recipe, with no flour or sugar,extremely healthy and easy to make.
- 70 gr rolled oats
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 banana, aprox. 100-110 grams
- 2 eggs
- 100 gr greek yogurt
- 20 gr chocolate
- ½ cup of raspberries
- 2 tbsp honey
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender, until the batter is smooth and has a thick consistency, much like cream or greek yogurt.
- Preheat the skillet over medium heat and spray with your choice of oil. I used coconut oil.
- Pour the batter in the middle of the skillet, using a laddle, about ¾ full. Thanks to it`s thick consistency, the batter will spread nice on its own. If however you get the impression that it`s too thick, add 1 tbsp of water in the batter.
- Cook the pancake on low heat, for 1 minute, or until the top dries and bubbles start to form.Flip it on the other side, and cook it for another 2 minutes, or until it becomes golden-brown.
- Between every pancake, spray the pan with oil.
- Serve it with grated chocolate, raspberries and honey.