Served warm and sticky, these make a delicious Bonfire Night treat, or winter snack. The addition of ketchup gives the honey mustard glaze a little oomph.
15mins – Prep time: 5mins – Cooking time: 10mins
- 2tbsp runny honey
- 1tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2tsp English mustard
- 1tsp wasabi
- A couple of dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 4tbsp sesame seeds
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Mix ketchup, wasabi and mustard together in a small bowl.
- Warm the oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- Put the sausages in the pan and fry until gently browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- Spoon the ketchup/wasabi/mustard mix over the sausages and stir to mix it in. Add the Worcestershire sauce.
- Allow to cook for 1 more minute, then spoon over the honey mixture. Let the mixture bubble and reduce, so that it goes nice and sticky.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool a little before sprinkling the sesame seeds over.
- Serve warm or allow to cool and store them in the fridge.