I’ve already told you a bazillion times that I am a behind-the-scenes web monkey at Clandestine Cake Club but today I’m really excited to announce to you that Lynn has launched her first book containing loads of recipes from CCC members all over the country. Including me.
My recipe is for a somewhat controversial “Chocolate cake with Marmite caramel buttercream” which had mixed reactions at the Leeds CCC savoury themed meeting. I made it again for the Waterstone’s book launch last night and again it had mixed reactions although I had some great feedback from Sharon who runs the Pudsey CCC and pens the blog Humbug’s House (and has some of the best cake tins I have ever seen) who said her whole family liked it, ever her husband who doesn’t like Marmite (until he was told it was Marmite and then decided he didn’t like it so much).
The book is full of amazing recipes from home bakers all over the UK and I’m giving you the chance to win a copy! Just leave a comment on this post saying what your favourite cake is.
- The competition is open to all countries – I am happy to foot the postage bill
- One winner will be picked at random from all the comments.
- One entry per person.
- There is one prize of one copy of the Clandestine Cake Club Cookbook (RRP £20)
- Entries close 10pm midnight 6th March 2013
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondance will be entered into.
- There is no cash alternative to this prize. Should the prize become unavailable a prize of equal or higher value will be provided.
- Should you win, I am not responsible for any customs tax or duty you may have to pay on receipt of this book.
- No third party or bulk entries