By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on LAYTHETABLE.COM web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on LAYTHETABLE.COM web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LAYTHETABLE.COM at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on LAYTHETABLE.COM web site are provided “as is”. LAYTHETABLE.COM makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, LAYTHETABLE.COM does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall LAYTHETABLE.COM or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LAYTHETABLE.COM Internet site, even if LAYTHETABLE.COM or a LAYTHETABLE.COM authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on LAYTHETABLE.COM web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LAYTHETABLE.COM does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. LAYTHETABLE.COM may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. LAYTHETABLE.COM does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
LAYTHETABLE.COM has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LAYTHETABLE.COM of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to LAYTHETABLE.COM web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you wish to send LAYTHETABLE.COM or any of its partners a review item you must recognise that it is not our responsibility, as such if the item gets lost/ stolen before during or after the review process we hold no responsibility for its return, although if you do wish to send us a product to review we will always ask for a return postage if you wish the product to be returned unless other circumstances arrive.
Guest Post Submissions
By submitting an article or guest post on LAYTHETABLE.COM you nearby agree to all of the Terms and Conditions within this page, you also agree that as soon as you have pressed submit your post all ownership of said post belongs to LAYTHETABLE.COM, who are then able to change and edit your article however they may please. LAYTHETABLE.COM may use this article in a way to advertise a product or themselves, LAYTHETABLE.COM will also be able to remove or edit any links/ images and text within the article.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What are cookies?
‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website.
Tracking/user analysis cookies. This allows me to see how many people are visiting this site and uses a third party service (such as Google Analytics and Quantcast) to do so.
Advertising: The advertising banners on this site come through my network (Handpicked Media) which supplies advertising from a range of approved digital partners. Occasionally these banners will use marketing cookies to show you adverts that you might be more interested in. This tracking system is anonymised and therefore it does notknow who you are, it just uses the limited information available to it (via cookies) to serve you ads that may be relevant to you.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser, but please be aware that it may negatively affect your experience of this site.Cookies can be removed or declined by changing your web browser settings. For more information please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.